The library of Victory World School is well stocked with a record number of books, periodicals, magazines, journals national dailies etc. Students are advised to make effective use of library and its resources by maintaining silence and be courteous at all times.
Certain rules to be adhered to are as follows:
- Rule 1 All students must go to library in an orderly manner.
- Rule 2 Students must maintain decorum in the library.
- Rule 3 Students are allowed to issue any book of their choice through their own ID cards.
- Rule 4 Students must keep the books back to their original places for proper organization and management.
- Rule 5 Reference books can only be borrowed for school hours (8;15 am to 2 pm) and not before or after that.
- Rule 6 Students are allowed to keep the issued books for 14 days. Failing to return the books in the specified time period, will result in a fine of Rs.5/- per day.
- Rule 7 Marking, underlining or writing on library books, periodicals, and newspapers is strictly forbidden and will lead to disciplinary action. The damaged book needs to be replaced or fixed by the borrower himself/herself.
- Rule 8 No personal items or own books to be bought to the library.
- Rule 9 “Class Library”, an initiative taken by Victory World School stretches a helping hand in inculcating reading habits in every student. Every student has to contribute one book at the start of the session, where the teachers ensure that books are rotated and read to add more variety and also bring an element of fun in the class room.